Beware of Low Cost Vasectomy Reversal Promises
If you search for a vasectomy reversal specialist on the Internet, chances are you’ll see a wide range of experience and costs. It’s extremely important to understand that, like most things in life, you get what you pay for. Beware of surgeons who boast “low cost” vasectomy reversals. Many of these physicians may not be giving you the big picture when it comes to the cost of the procedure, which not only includes the surgeon’s fee, but the hospital or outpatient center’s fees and the cost for anesthesia.
In addition, less experienced urologic surgeons may tout low cost vasectomy reversals, but their level of training and experience may be low as well. Our surgeons often perform “re-dos” on men who have had a low cost reversal that was also unsuccessful.
The most successful surgeons will have:
- Fellowship training in microsurgery and male reproductive health
- Extensive experience in performing vasectomy reversals with high success rates
- The expertise to perform more advanced and complex reversal techniques like the epididymovasostomy
- A state-of-the-art operating room equipped with the most advanced technology including the high powered microscope necessary to perform microsurgical procedures
- A team dedicated to the care of patients – before, during, and after the procedure
- A comprehensive care program that focuses on the needs of patients every step of the way
Why Cut Corners When It Comes To A Family?
Cheaper is Not better. At The Vasectomy Reversal Center of America, we make sure we are cost competitive and are up front about all costs so that there are no surprises. We also offer excellent financing plans. Our goal is to serve as many patients as possible with the focus on helping you conceive a child naturally. Do your research. Learn about the cost components of a vasectomy reversal.
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Vasectomy Reversal Center of America representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.